REAL ESTATE LAW
Commercial/Investment Real Estate
- Drafting and negotiation of all documents normally associated with the purchase and sale of commercial real estate, including Purchase and Sale Agreements, Leases, Deeds, Escrow Agreements, Environmental Escrow Agreements, and Indemnity Agreements.
- Review and analysis of due diligence materials normally associated with the purchase of commercial real estate, including Leases, Environmental Reports, Title Policies, Easement and Restriction Agreements, UCC's and Surveys.
- Advice and consultation regarding condominium conversions and drafting of all applicable condominium documentation, including Master Deed, Condominium Trust, and Proposed Initial Condominium Charges.
- Formation and structuring of legal entities (corporations, limited liability companies (LLC), partnerships, Delaware statutory trusts, etc.) needed to hold title to real estate.
- Delivery of all legal opinions needed to close a commercial real estate transaction, including legal authority opinions, zoning opinions and non-consolidation opinions.
- All facets of real estate transactions structured as the sale and/or acquisition of membership interests in the limited liability companies holding real estate.
Residential Real Estate
- Representation of both Buyers and Sellers, including review and negotiation of Offers to Purchase, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Deeds, Use and Occupancy Agreements and other closing documentation.
- Examination of Title and provision of Title Insurance
- Representation of private and institutional lenders with regard to both purchase and refinance loans.
- Advice and consultation regarding formation of corporate entities, including choice of entity, preparation and filing of organizational paperwork, and drafting of shareholder related documentation.
- Representation with regard to various corporate governance issues, such as shareholder disputes, negotiation of corporate contracts and agreements, and securing of institutional loans.
- Representation with regard to the purchase and sale of privately held businesses, including drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, non-disclosure agreements, non-compete and non-solicitation agreements and escrow agreements.
- Advice with regard to the addition of stockholders/owners, including negotiation and drafting of stock purchase agreements, restricted stock purchase agreements, stock option plans and buy-sell agreements.
- Advice with regard to the buy out of stockholder/owners, including negotiation and drafting of stock purchase agreements, seller financing arrangements, releases and non-competition agreements